One bag (contains 4 muffins per bag, total net weight 12oz.) of artisan-style, gourmet, plant-based, vegan sourdough Dam Good™ English Multigrain Muffins Multigrain.
What makes them Dam Good™?
* Dam Good™ English Muffins "Multigrain" variety are plant-based, and made from all-natural, non-GMO, soy-free ingredients with no preservatives
* A blend of starters gives them a mild sourdough aroma and taste
* Before being hand-cut and griddled like pancakes, the dough is cold-fermented which aids digestion
* After toasting, our artisan-style vegan English muffins have a crispy outside and a chewy inside
* They're versatile and can be used for sandwiches, plant-based burgers and toasts Storage suggestion: To preserve freshness, store English muffins in the refrigerator or freezer (whole or split for convenience).
Hard Red Whole Wheat Flour, Unbleached Enriched Hard Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid), Water, Molasses, Kosher Salt, Organic Cracked Wheat, Rolled Oats, Hulled Millet, Rye Chops, Corn, Flax Seeds, Spelt, Yeast, White Rice Flour, (Griddled In) Avocado Oil.
- #Dairy Free
- #Grain - Soy Free
Love everything sourdough!
Used this for avocado toast! Flavorful English muffins, a great addition to my pantry!
I paired these with some French butter I got on Feed plus my favorite jam. The sourdough taste was just perfect in my opinion. Nice crunch to chewy ratio. Like that it’s vegan.
Good but didnt blow me away
These are tasty- don’t get me wrong. I was hoping for more sourdough flavor. Theyre pretty thick and dense.
You’re Right !!
I love trying New things when it comes to Food This Vegan English Multigrain Muffin is remarkable!! It’s Dam Good. They’re Heavy and it will fill you up. I sliced toast it and put the Egg Salad I Made and Had it for Lunch today. I Enjoyed it.❤️😋👍